How Steroids Work?
- THE BRAIN sends chemical signals to the testes, instructing them to produce testosterone.
- THE TESTES produce testosterone and release it into the blood.
- Once they have entered the bloodstream, ANABOLIC STEROIDS act in much the same way as natural testosterone, adding to that already produced by the testes.
- Testosterone attaches itself to MUSCLE cells boosting growth.
- Testosterone attaches itself to receptors in a variety of OTHER CELLS causing different effects around the body.
- The brain detects the amount of testosterone in the blood through a FEEDBACK system and regulates the amount produced.
There are a lot of valid justifications to utilize Viagra and its cousins, other than the conspicuous one. In 1986, researchers found that nitric oxide (NO) was a strong vasodilator and could improve course...Read More
Use of steroids was limited to medical treatments till one time. However, with time the usage of steroids has got a huge change. Now, a lot of people are using different steroids for the purpose of building a strong and muscular body.Read More
What is bitcoin? Bitcoin is imaginative Internet Protocol that empowers worth to be moved over a correspondences channel. Exchanges are made with no brokers so anybody can move cash anyplace on the planet without...Read More