How Steroids Work?
- THE BRAIN sends chemical signals to the testes, instructing them to produce testosterone.
- THE TESTES produce testosterone and release it into the blood.
- Once they have entered the bloodstream, ANABOLIC STEROIDS act in much the same way as natural testosterone, adding to that already produced by the testes.
- Testosterone attaches itself to MUSCLE cells boosting growth.
- Testosterone attaches itself to receptors in a variety of OTHER CELLS causing different effects around the body.
- The brain detects the amount of testosterone in the blood through a FEEDBACK system and regulates the amount produced.
In this article, we take a look at how Clenbuterol works, when to use it, and the risks for people who take it. What does clenbuterol do? Clenbuterol stimulates both the heart and the central nervous system. It has similar effects on the body as adrenaline and amphetamines.Read More
Trenbolone Enanthate is an extremely potent steroid that was first launched in 2004 under the British Dragon label. It is the youngest of the Trenbolone types and the only one that has not been used in the medical industry.Read More
Anavar (oxandrolone) is for sure one of the best anabolic steroids available today. It's even better when the steroid stacks with something else. When compared to other anabolic steroids, it's very gentle and safe, and people like to stack it up for greater improvement. One is to stack with other steroids which is the most preferred method.Read More